- Bags – Promotional/Shopping
- Bias Binding & Piping – Cotton
- Bias Binding & Piping – Poly Cotton
- Cord – Cotton
- Enamel Plating Finishes
- Metal Plating Finishes
- Ribbon – Satin 1
- Ribbon – Satin 3 (Indent)
- Ribbon – Velvet
- Ribbons – Grosgrain
- Suede Imitation (& Thonging)
- Taffetta Lining
- Thread – Duofil & Ultimo
- Thread – Gravity
- Thread – Right Thread
- Touch Tape (Hook & Loop Fasteners)
- Webbing – Cotton
- Webbing – Poly Cotton
- Zips – MRA
- Zips – YKK
Polyester / Polyester Core Thread ‘Gravity’
$17.15 – $23.65
- Stretch Fabrics such as Lycra and Knits
- Strength 50: Used for the manufacture of childrenswear, gymwear, jodhpurs, leatherwear, lingerie, menswear, schoolwear and swimwear.
- Strength 75: Used for the manufacture of childrenswear, gymwear, jodhpurs, leatherwear, lingerie, menswear, schoolwear and swimwear.
- Strength 120: Used for most fine fabrics, stretch fabrics, and lycra for the manufacture of general fashion wear, childrens wear, gymwear, knitwear, lingerie, menswear, schoolwear, sleepwear, sportswear, swimwear, underwear as well as for cornelli applications.
Non-Account & Cash Account Customers
Shipping & handling charges will be determined at the time you place your order. Charges (ex GST) are per order and based on the Post Code / Country of the delivery address you have chosen.
Charges as follows:
- Victoria – from $16.50
- All other States & Territories – from $18.50
- For Orders Containing Large / Bulky / Hazardous items, we will contact you with Shipping Charges, hence no Shipping Charges will be shown at the time you place your order. ** Do NOT Pay until we have advised of shipping charges
International (outside of Australian Territory)
- We will contact you with Shipping Charges, hence no Shipping Charges will be shown at the time you place your order. ** Do NOT Pay until we have advised of shipping charges
For our Account Customers shipping will be determined at dispatch time depending on your chosen method of delivery. Hence no Shipping Charges will be shown at the time you place your order.More Information
Returns (excluding Damaged Goods or Lost in Transit)
Returns will only be accepted within 7 days from the date that the goods are delivered and must be returned in the condition and packaging that they were supplied.
Any refunds due to goods incorrectly ordered or not suitable will incur a 5% handling fee of the value of the goods returned.
Returns for RIRI Zips will not be accepted
Any damaged goods must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt quoting your WEB Order Reference Number.
Goods Lost in Transit
If you have not received your goods within 7 days of order please notify us quoting your WEB Order Reference Number.More Information
Fire Retardant Thread 100% Spun Meta AramidFire Resistant Thread used for Plain Machine and Overlocking in Safety Wear, Emergency Services & Mining $61.49 VIEW ACCESSORY Select options
Spun Polyester (Plain/Overlock)Strength 40/2: Available in over 100 colours in 5,000 metre cones. Used for general garment sewing on most fabrics, as well as for knitwear, sleepwear and manchester manufacturing. Sewing applications: Plain stitch sewing, overlocking, button sewing, button holes and underbobbin thread.Strength 40/3: Available in a range of basic colours in 10,000 metre cones. Used for heavier fabrics such as corduroy, denim, drill and suede. Also for the manufacture of caps, car seat covers, childrens wear, hats, jeans, jackets, knitwear, leatherwear, menswear and overalls. Sewing applications: Plain stitch sewing, overlocking, bartacking.Strength 30/3: Available in a range of basic colours in 5,000 metre cones. Used for heavier fabrics such as canvas, corduroy, denim, drill and leather. Also for the manufacture of car seat covers, curtains, jackets, jeans, leatherwear, overalls, sheepskin products and toilet bags. Sewing applications: Top stitching, plain stitch sewing and faggoting.Strength 20/3: Available in a range of basic colours in 3,000 metre cones. Used for very heavy fabrics in fashion and industrial fields such as canvas, corduroy, denim, drill and leather. Also for the manufacture of car seat covers, hats and caps, jackets, jeans, leather products and toilet bags. Sewing applications: Top stitching, plain stitch sewing, bartacking and faggoting.$6.36 – $29.57 VIEW ACCESSORY Select options
Bonded Polyester Thread (Ultimo)100% continuous filament poylester thread - high tenacity Excellent performance on Multi-direction machines and Automatic machines as the piles do not open during sewing - Very high resistance to abrasian due to a protective bonding chemical coating - Specially lubricated with U.V. polymers added for long life span in exposed conditions Applications: Shade Sails, Vinyl, Leather, Blinds, Automotive Fabrics, Upholstery, Saddlery, Shoes, Tents, Sporting Equipment, Carpets, Truck Curtains, etc. Also available in Anti-Wick Specifications $0.00 – $56.76 VIEW ACCESSORY Select options
Polyester Filament ’70D’ / Blind Stitch ThreadBlind Stitch Overlocking.This distinctive quality thread is available in 15,000 meter cones in some 8 colours and is mainly used for blind stitching, edging, hemming, overlocking, and quilting.